- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 4 minutes
- Yield : 1 Big Mac
- The Big Mac Sauce
- Mayonnaise - 1/4 cup
- Miracle Whip - 1/4 cup
- French Dressing - 2 tablespoons
- Relish - 2 teaspoons
- Onion, Minced - 1 tablespoon
- White Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - pinch
- The Big Mac Burger
- Ground Beef, Medium - 5 ounces
- Sesame Seed Hamburger Bun - 2
- Iceberg Lettuce, Shredded - handful
- Onion, Minced - 2 sprinkles
- Dill Pickles, Sliced - 4 slices
- Cheddar Cheese slice - 1
- Vegetable Oil - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - pinch
- Pepper - pinch
- Add to a bowl, 1/4 cup of Mayo, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip, 2 tablespoons French Dressing, 2 teaspoons Relish, 1 tablespoon minced onion, 1 teaspoon white Vinegar, 1 teaspoon sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir and refrigerate.
- Place parchment paper on your work surface. Use 2 to 3 ounces of Medium Ground Beef for each patty (2). Make two balls with the ground beef and place it on the parchment paper. Flatten each patty with your hands and then use a plate to completely flatten the patties so they are very thin. Cover and refrigerate.
- For one Big Mac you're going to need two buns. Use two bottom bun pieces for the middle and bottom of your Big Mac and one top piece for the top of your Big Mac. We do not need the other top piece because Big Mac's have three bun layers. Heat a pan until hot and brush with a little vegetable oil. Turn the pan on low-medium and toast the 3 bun pieces for around 2 minutes or until nicely toasted.
- Remove the hamburger patties from the fridge. Turn up the heat to medium-high and add a small squirt of oil to the pan. Add patties to heated pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook the patties for around 2 minutes per side. After the first 2 minutes flip the burgers and re-season. Continue cooking for the remaining 2 minutes.
- Now it's time to construct your Big Mac. Have ready your Big Mac sauce, a couple sprinkles of minced onion, a handful of shredded Iceberg Lettuce, 4 slices of dill pickles, 1 slice of cheddar cheese and of course your 3 bun pieces. Spread the bottom and middle buns with Big Mac sauce. Then sprinkle the minced onion on the bottom and middle as well. Next top the bottom and middle buns with the shredded lettuce. This is where things deviate. Add the slice of cheddar cheese to the bottom bun layer and the pickles to the middle bun layer. Add one patty to the bottom and the other patty to the middle. Finally top the middle layer with the sesame seed bun top and then place the middle section on the bottom section of the burger. Viola! You now have your very own, best and most authentic McDonald's Big Mac burger! Enjoy!
This is without a doubt the best most authentic McDonald’s Big Mac clone recipe ever! The secret is in the Big Mac sauce. Make your own Big Macs at home. I hope you enjoy the recipe. If you try it for yourself, you won’t be sorry!
♫♫ “Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.” ♫♫